Folder2FMXImageList takes all PNG files in a folder tree and generate a FireMonkey TImageList to paste in your projects or directly a Pascal Unit with a TDataModule and its TImageList.
Easy to use and very useful if you manage FireMonkey projects with icons in different sizes, sprites for games or graphical fonts.
Sample case : a graphical font from Adobe Stock.
- cut the AI file as letters, numbers and other characters to export them in different sizes
- export the images in a dedicated folder
- start Folder2FMXImageList and specify the folder where you exported the pictures
- choose if you want a TImageList to paste on a TForm or (better) a TDataModule from your project or if you want to generate a TDataModule unit with the TImageList component.
- simply use the TImageList in Delphi or C++Builder like any TImageList
Speed and easy, isn't it ?
This program is open source. You can compile a binary from its repository or support my work by buying a license and getting last Windows and Mac binaries here. You can also look at Developpeur Pascal's blog to read more behind the screen about this program and the others.
A lifetime license of Folder2FMXImageList, all of its releases and my thanks.